SC Psihoforworld” was established in April 2016 as a follow-up to the “Individual Psychology Cabinet David Anca” set up in 2012. The legal status change was made by expanding the psychological services within our organization, namely work and organizational psychology, clinical psychology, transport psychology, and defense psychology.
Since 2012, we have been focusing on adult counseling services in the field of work psychology, with about 7 years of experience in: professional guidance and counseling, recruiting and selecting staff for different organizations, designing training programs professional assessment, psychological evaluation of employees, achievement of the psychological profile of persons who want to occupy certain positions, elaboration of studies regarding personnel fluctuations and finding the related remedies.
For about 5 years we have collaborative relationships with clinics specialized in occupational medicine, both locally and regionally. Currently we have collaborative relationships with the Health Clinics “Health Plus” in Braila and Galati.
Because in 2016 we have experienced a high number of socially disadvantaged beneficiaries, we have expanded our field of activity in the activities of integration and social inclusion of people with disabilities within the local community, so – according to the case studies – we have developed the following therapeutic programs:
* for children with disabilities (autism, mental retardation, Down syndrome and other illnesses) we have developed therapeutic recovery programs using modern, personalized methods for each child (ABA / PECS / Montessori technique / language therapy and behavioral therapy);
* To help develop the positive thinking of parents with children with disabilities and to stimulate the growth of their self-image, we constantly organize free parental counseling and group counseling sessions; we also facilitate and encourage collaboration and cooperation between parents and institutions / NGOs providing social services; for legal guidance and counseling we have two volunteers (legal specialists) offering free counseling services to parents;
* As we have developed social recovery and social inclusion services, we currently have 85 volunteer parents with children with disabilities, both in urban and rural areas; we also have 250 young volunteers with both disabilities and disabilities, thus developing cooperation and communication relationships.
Masaryk University is the second-largest public university in the Czech Republic. At present, it comprises nine faculties with over 200 departments, institutes and clinics. Recognized as one of the most important teaching and research institutions in the Czech Republic and a highly-regarded Central European university, it has been infused with a strong democratic spirit ever since its establishment in 1919. Masaryk University was one of the first to introduce a three-tier degree structure based on the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System and is holder of the ECTS Label. Masaryk University emphasises equitable access to education, therefore, in 2000 it established the Support Centre for Students with Special Needs. It is the largest support centre for students in Central Europe. The Faculty of Education at Masaryk University focuses on providing education to future general education teachers and counsellors in bachelor and master’s degree programmes. It offers also bachelor and master’s degree study programmes focusing on students with special educational needs.
The Institute for Research in Inclusive Education (IRIE) is a new and dynamic department which was derived from and closely cooperates with the Department of Special Education, Faculty of Education at Masaryk University. IRIE guarantees and delivers the study programme Special Andragogy focusing on adults with special educational needs/disability (SEN). IRIE emphasizes a close connection of education and practice. Therefore, IRIE actively cooperate with a number of institutions and NGOs. Apart from lecturing, it also carries its’practically oriented research aiming at evidence-based practices and their implementation in education of people with ASD, improvement of education and employment opportunities of persons with SEN, enhancing their independent life and social inclusion. IRIE has been involved in a number of international projects focusing on enhancement of educational and counselling services for people with SEND, for example increasing accessibility of people with disabilities to education and labour market, for example Inclusive Education and Social Support to Tackle Inequalities in Society (ISOTIS) (EU, RIA, H2020-SC6-REV_INEQUAL; 2017-2019), Family Education Programme for Parents of Disabled Students (EU, Erasmus+, 2016-1-TR01-KA204-035200, 2016-2019)
Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell’Educazione e lo Sviluppo
CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development is an International non-profit association founded in Palermo in 2007 and with antennas in other 8 European countries.
We believe that education and development are fundamental values to achieve peace and dignity for all human beings. Each individual and community has the potential to fulfill its rights. CEIPES acts as a facilitator for activating the community, through an educational approach in order to create and transform energy and resources. This process is necessary for both individual and social development.
The mission of CEIPES is to foster and support the sustainable development of local communities and individuals’ empowerment through education and training, human rights and international cooperation.
- To promote non formal education as a fundamental tool in the education of youth and adults and
as complementary to formal education.
- To promote personal and community development through learning mobilities
- To create new innovative tools and methodologies to develop useful strategies in the field of education through the cooperation with public and private entities at local and international level.
- To promote study, research and innovation, both methodological and technological, with the aim of giving scientific support to the the specific activities carried on by our association
- To encourage intercultural dialogue with the objective of fostering mutual understanding and respect between individuals from different cultures
- To promote peace, nonviolence and human rights as a fundamental tool reach a world of equality and solidarity in which all human beings can access to their fundamental rights.
Local and international networks CEIPES works at local, European and international level in synergy with more than 100 organisations, bodies and institutions with the objective of improving methodologies and technologies in the field of education, developing innovative strategies and participatory tools in the work with youth and adults, in the field of education and research through local and international cooperation.
At local level CEIPES coordinates the CEIPES Network, which is based in Sicily and counts more than 40 members among organisations, public and private bodies. The aim of the network is to promote the cooperation among different stakeholder at local level and to facilitate the access to European opportunities, such as learning mobilities and European cooperation.
At European and international level CEIPES works has a strong cooperation with more than 50 NGOs, universities, research centers and public bodies. The common pursued by all the partners is to realize a positive change, to facilitate the social cohesion in the respect of human rights and the active participation of all individuals for their full personal and collective fulfillment.
Area of intervention and target groups CEIPES is working in different areas of intervention and with different target groups. Each sector is developing specific projects with the support of professional teams that pay detailed attention to the quality of the service and activities carried out.
The main topics we are addressing at the moment are:
- ICT innovation and STEAM
- Health, Food, Sport and Outdoor Education
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Local development and social inclusion
- Human rights Education and raising awareness, advocacy and anti – discrimination
- Art, Culture and Creativity
- Sustainability, Environment and Climate Change
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
Our activities, depending on the area of intervention, are addressed to: young people, adults, migrants, disadvantaged youth and NEET, women, educators, teachers and students, members of public institutions, unemployed.
Founded in 2010, Inercia Digital is an innovative Andalusian organisation specialising in training and innovation in digital skills at an international level.
We are a VET centre (Vocational Training for Employment) officially accredited by our regional government and our main area of expertise is fostering digital and entrepreneurial skills.
Inercia Digital has extensive experience participating in innovative European educational projects and was appointed a new member of the “Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition” of the European Commission in 2017. We’re also the proud recipients of the Certificate of Compliance AENOR EA0043 as a Young Innovative Enterprise in 2015.
Based on its expertise area, during the last few years we have created and led websites and e-learning platforms for education institutions/providers (such as schools, adult education centres, VET, etc.) in order to integrate ICT in their daily activities while developing extensive training on digital competences, web tools, e-learning, virtual opportunities and collaborative learning.
Our mission is to drive training and innovation in digital skills across Europe, for educational institutions as well as professionals, for the labour market and for all European citizens in general.
Zdruzhenie za unapreduvanje na kvalitetot na zhivot na licata so autistichen spektar na narushuvanje